Eyes of Hope Stoughton (EOHS) connects the community and our youth, who are our future, with strong mentors and resources, encouraging them to be life-long impactful leaders in Stoughton and in our world.
We support and encourage each participant socially and emotionally by:
- Asking questions that inspire
- Creating safe spaces where we find our voices and create intentional purpose
- Supporting community with service projects
- Teaching and showing respect and compassion for self and others
- Taking fun and informative field trips
- Engaging in heartfelt discussion to nurture new ideas and personal growth